Question on JavaFX in Kawa
Arie van Wingerden
2018-10-30 16:07:54 UTC

the example from here
https://per.bothner.com/blog/2011/JavaFX-using-Kawa-intro/ is working OK.

In the example I see a nice and simple declarative example.

Are there more examples showing how to access UI elements programmatically.

What I mean is e.g. change contents of a NAMED listbox when some button is
clicked.

TIA
.Arie
Per Bothner
2018-10-30 18:48:38 UTC
Post by Arie van Wingerden
Are there more examples showing how to access UI elements programmatically.
What I mean is e.g. change contents of a NAMED listbox when some button is
clicked.
Have you looked at the animation example:

https://per.bothner.com/blog/2011/JavaFX-using-Kawa-animation/

That might give you some ideas. Instead of properties of rect being changed
using animation, you could have properties of the listbox changed
by the event handler.
--
--Per Bothner
***@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/